VISISIONSHARE (blog header)_edited

Saturday, October 23, 2010

RIO BRANCO: A GRINGO'S VIEW


IMG_4578 copy

I love making photos of what I see in Rio Branco. I say "making" photos because the intense overhead tropical light often seems to push the colors into a blur of brightness and sort of wash them out. But later, when I get to do the other half of photography in the computer it's the colors that stand out. Whether rough or polished, mundane or chic, the colors give Rio Branco its special vibrancy, revealing it as a garden of vibrating life that retains its glow even after dark.

So, here starts a little study selected from recent photos of what I see on daily walks. Some of the images are promising; some are not so great. Like I said, it's a study. 


IMG_4605 copy


IMG_4618 copy


IMG_4584 copy


IMG_4587


IMG_4625 copy


IMG_4077


IMG_4075


IMG_4061


IMG_4063


IMG_4047


IMG_4590 copy


No comments: