VISISIONSHARE (blog header)_edited

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

UPDATE ON MISSING PHOTOS

IMG_5018_edited-copy


It looks like Google is having problems with its photo storage system for Blogger. Unfortunately, there is no solution at the moment because they can't yet locate the problem. Evidently, it has been going on for several months. Hmmmmm!!!!!

The good news is that I have all the photos saved at Flickr and I'm in the process of replacing all of them. I don't know if this will trigger email alerts to those of you who have registered for the service. My apologies if it does. Please bear with it.

As you can see, there is now a new look to the home page. It will only present summaries and links to the full posts. (Just click where it says, "Read more!") This will end the long download time on the front home page and should be better for all.

I'm grateful to nitecruzr, panther and pesto who guided me in building the new page and eased me through the challenges of html code.

Debora took the great picture (above).

And thanks to all for your patience.

No comments: